Recipe- Delicious Mutton Tikka Recipe
By: Pinki Mon, 23 Mar 2020 5:59 PM
Hot and Spicy Mutton Tikka recipe is a delightful dish. This main course recipe of Mutton Tikka can be ready in approximately 30 Minutes. It is the most favorite BBQ recipe eaten and enjoying by everyone. Follow all the steps recommended by Chef to get a perfect dish and try this simple recipe of Mutton Tikka in your home. Mutton Tikka recipe. This delightful Main Course recipe of Mutton Tikka can be ready in approximately 30 Minutes and good to serve around 2-4 People.
1/2 kg Boneless Mutton
3 tbsp Lemon juice
2 tbsp raw papaya paste
2 tbsp Tikka masala
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp red chili, crushed
1 tbsp ground cumin
Salt to taste
Oil as required
* Wash mutton and trim all excess fat.
* Pat dry then cut into small cubes.
* In a large bow, combine together lemon juice, ground cumin, red chili, raw papaya paste, ginger garlic paste, Tikka masala and salt.
* Put mutton in it.
* Marinate for 30 minutes.
* After 30 minutes thread mutton cubes onto skewers.
* Bar B.Q or cook on the grill.
* Turning occasionally and busting with oil.
* Cook for 10-12 minutes or until cooked thorough.
* Remove from the skewers.
* Mutton Tikka is ready to serve.