Recipe- Easy To Make Chicken Lababdar At Home
By: Pinki Thu, 23 May 2019 1:53 PM
Guests are turning up at your place tonight and you are still wondering what to make for dinner? How about chicken lababdar, a famous dish from Punjab! It’s easy to make, requires less preparation and your guests can’t control themselves from licking their fingers.
250 grams of boneless chicken (cut in cubes and boiled)
60 ml oil
1-1 1/2 tsp cumin, garam masala powder and red chilli powder
250 grams onion and tomatoes (grated)
1/2 tsp cumin powder and fenugreek
Salt to taste
Coriander and ginger (chopped)
60 grams butter
50 grams fresh cream
* Heat oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds and onions and fry until golden brown.
* Add the tomatoes and fry until the oil starts seperating.
* Add the cumin powder, red chili powder, garam masala and fenugreek (kasoori) and fry it.
* Add the chicken and salt and let it cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame.
* Turn off the flame and add butter, fresh cream, ginger.
* Garnish green coriander and tomato slices.
* Serve hot with seamed rice or naan bread.