Recipe- Easy To Make Eggless Cake In Pressure Cooker
By: Pinki Sun, 01 Dec 2019 1:35 PM
It is made without oven and the cooking vessel that I have used for baking this cake is a pressure cooker. There are many such cooker cake recipes or without oven cake recipes.
1.5 cup + 1 tsp - all - purpose flour
3/4 cup - Sugar
1/2 cup - Oil
1.5 tsp - Vanilla essence
1.5 tsp - Baking powder
1 tsp - Baking soda
1 cup - Yoghurt
* Prior to the preparation of cake batter, first set your pressure cooker.
* A clean, dry pressure cooker must be filled with sand at the bottom up to 2-3 inches.
* Remove the gasket from the cooker top.
* Also whistle or regulator must be removed.
* Cooker should be heated on a high flame in order to maintain a temperature as in a preheated oven.
* In the meantime we will prepare cake batter.
* To prepare cake batter, sieve all-purpose flour once or twice and keep aside.
* Cream yoghurt and sugar.
* Beat well both until you see a few air bubbles.
* Now add baking soda followed by baking powder and mix well.
* Wait for 5 minutes till you see air bubbles forming.
* In the meantime, get your baking tin ready by brushing some cooking oil within the tin.
* Add a tsp of all-purpose flour and dust the flour throughout by just shaking the tin.
* After 5 minutes, add vanilla essence to the creamed mixture.
* Next add oil and give a mild mix. Do not mix vigorously anymore.
* Add slowly sieved flour.
* Now gently fold in the flour into the wet mixture.
* Next transfer the batter to the dusted baking tin.
* Place the baking tin inside the preheated cooker and cook on a low flame for around 40-45 minutes.
* Keep checking in between to prevent burning.
* To check if it's done, take a toothpick and pierce it through the cake.
* If it comes out clean, then cake is ready.
* Remove from baking tin and let it cool another hour on a wired rack.