Recipe- Easy To Make Manchow Soup
By: Pinki Thu, 07 Nov 2019 5:09 PM
Veg manchow soup is most popular indian chinese soup served in indian restaurants. Vegetable manchow soup are prepared with variety of vegetables. Served hot and slightly spicy with a crunchy bite of deep fried noodles.
1 tsp oil
1 spring onion, finely chopped
¼ onion, finely chopped
2 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 inch ginger, finely chopped
¼ cup cabbage, finely chopped
1 carrot, finely chopped
4 beans, finely chopped
½ capsicum, finely chopped
2 cups water, or as required
salt to taste
1-2 tsp chilli sauce, or as per your spice level
2 tsp vinegar, or as required
2 tsp soy sauce, or as required
1 tsp black pepper, crushed - or as per your spice level
1 cup fried noodles, for toppings
for corn starch:
3 tsp corn starch
¼ cup water
* In a large heavy bottomed tawa, add a tsp of oil along with spring onions white and finely chopped onions. saute till they turn translucent.
* Add chopped ginger and garlic and saute till the raw smell disappears.
* Now add chopped cabbage, beans and carrot or any veggies of your choice. saute for a minute.
* Add finely chopped capsicum and fry for another minute.
* Also add 2 cups of water and give a good stir. add more water if required.
* Boil for 5 minutes or till the veggies get cooked well. do not over cook the veggies. you need to enjoy the crunchy bite of veggies as well.
* Add some salt to taste.
* Add 2 tsp of chilli sauce and boil for 2 minutes. adjust the chilli sauce to your taste.
* Now add 2 tsp of vinegar and 2 tsp of soy sauce.
* Now stir the corn starch with some water and make a paste out of it. add it to the soup accordingly. stir again and check the consistency. the more corn starch you add the more thick your soup will be.
* Finally add some freshly crushed black pepper and some spring onions green. give a good mix.
* Serve the soup topped with some fried noodles and spring onions.