Recipe- Enjoy Rains With Easy Thai Noodles
By: Pinki Mon, 10 Aug 2020 4:08 PM
Noodles tossed in a sweet and slightly spicy sauce combined with fresh veggies and honey roasted peanuts. Dinners don’t get much easier than these Easy Thai Noodles.Noodles tossed in a sweet and slightly spicy sauce combined with fresh veggies and honey roasted peanuts. Dinners don’t get much easier than these Easy Thai Noodles.
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh ginger
2 tablespoons red curry paste
2 tablespoons coconut oil
4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
3 cups coconut milk
6.75 ounces of rice sticks (really thin rice noodles)
Fresh cilantro, Thai basil, red chilli’s and green onions to garnish
* Combine the garlic, ginger and curry paste and mash together in a small bowl.
* Add the coconut oil and combine everything well.
* In a large pot, heat the curry-coconut paste over medium heat, frying the paste gently for 1-2 minutes.
* Add the chicken broth and deglaze the pot.
* Add the coconut milk and bring the broth to a boil. Season to taste with kosher salt.
* Either place the noodles in the boiling broth or pour the boiling broth into a bowl of dry noodles and let the soup sit while the noodles cook and soak up the hot broth.
* Garnish with fresh cilantro, Thai basil, red chillies and green onions.