Recipe- Enjoy The Evening With French Bread Pizza Toast
By: Pinki Thu, 21 May 2020 1:25 PM
These French Bread Pizza Toasts are the fastest way to get pizza on the table. Absolutely nostalgic for an adult, and perfect as an after school snack or even a quick breakfast. Choose from a variety of toppings to make these pizza toasts your own!
The hankering for pizza can be sudden and intense. I understand. Because I get that craving a lot.
And if I don’t want to wait two hours to make pizza from scratch, I grab a loaf of french bread and have french bread pizza on the table in less than 15 minutes.
1 loaf soft French Bread (approx 12–16 inches long)
1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
Toppings of your choice
1 cup shredded Mozzarella
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
* Preheat oven to 400F/ 204C
* Slice the french bread in half and lay them cut side up on a baking sheet.
* Spread a tablespoon or two of pizza sauce on each slice, top with your topping of choice and sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella on each slice.
* Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
* Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are brown and the cheese has melted and is bubbly.
* Feel free to drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle chilli flakes if you like before serving.