Recipe- Fruit Custard For Amazing Dinner Dessert
By: Pinki Mon, 10 Aug 2020 4:29 PM
It’s like cherry on the top on days when there’s dessert after dinner. So surprise your family tonight with some home made fruit custard. The recipe is easy to make and requires very less preparation time and your children will surely love it.
1 liter milk
2 tbsp vanilla custard powder
1/3 cup sugar
2 cups chopped mix fruits (apple, banana, grapes, chickoo, pomegranate)
* Add custard powder in little milk and keep aside.
* Mix sugar in the remaining milk and put it to boil.
* After a the milk has boiled, pour the custard solution in the milk and keep keep stirring continuously.
* Cook the prepared custard until its thickened.
* Add the chopped fruits to the custard.
* Serve cold.