Recipe- Kids Will Love Orange Creamsicle Smoothie During Summer
By: Pinki Thu, 28 May 2020 9:02 PM
These refreshing orange creamsicle smoothies taste just like the ice cream bar, but they're healthy enough to serve for breakfast.
1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges in juice
1/2 cup pineapple (frozen chunks)
1/2 cup yogurt (vanilla, or vanilla soy yogurt)
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup soy milk (vanilla)
* Gather the ingredients.
* Open can of oranges and drain.
* Place in a zip-top plastic bag and freeze several hours.
* Place the frozen oranges and pineapple chunks in the bottom of a blender, Vita-Mix, or food processor.
* Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed. Puree until the mixture reaches the texture of a milkshake.
* Add more ice, if desired, until an icy consistency is achieved.
* Serve and enjoy.