Recipe- Make Your Kids Happy With Veg Nuggets
By: Pinki Sat, 11 Jan 2020 12:40 PM
Veg Nuggets are prepared by using all different variety vegetables. This is one of the most liked starter, appetizer or snack and yet very healthy and nutritious. Vegetable nuggets is the most excellent dish for picky eaters to tempt them for eating.
1/4 cup Carrot
1/4 cup Green Pepper
2 tsp grated Garlic
1/2 tsp finely chopped Green Chillies
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1/4 cup Frozen Corn
1/4 cup Frozen peas
1/4 cup crumbled Tofu
1 small Potato boiled
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1/4 tsp Red Chilli powder
1 tsp roasted Cumin powder
1/4 cup chopped Coriander leaves
1/4 cup Crushed Poha
* Heat 2 tsp oil, add carrot, green pepper, garlic, green chillies, salt, mix, cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
* Add corn, green peas, mix and cook for just 1 minute.
* Add crumbled tofu, mix and cook for 2 minutes.
* Add boiled potatoes, mix, and mash up by using potato masher.
* Add grated garlic, green chillies, roasted cumin powder, black pepper, red chilli powder, salt to taste, lemon juice, coriander leaves, mix well.
* Make small ovel shaped nuggets, roll in to crushed poha and shallow fry from both the sides.