Recipe- Mayonnaise Cheese Sandwich For Perfect Morning
By: Pinki Wed, 26 Feb 2020 12:13 PM
An easy and simple sandwich recipe made with mayonnaise, cheese and vegetable-based stuffing. It is very simple and easy to make yet very filling and supplying all the required nutrients and for any meal. There are myriad ways to make this recipe which mainly differ with the vegetables added to the stuffing in it.
½ carrot, grated
2 tbsp cabbage, shredded
2 tbsp capsicum, finely chopped
½ tomato, finely chopped
½ onion, finely chopped
½ tsp pepper powder
¼ tsp salt
½ cup eggless mayonnaise
3 slice bread, white or brown
1 tsp butter
3 tsp green chutney
2 tsp tomato sauce
½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
* In a bowl take ½ carrot, 2 tbsp cabbage, 2 tbsp capsicum, ½ tomato and ½ onion.
*Aalso, add ½ tsp pepper powder and ¼ tsp salt.
* Further, add ½ cup eggless mayonnaise and mix well.
* Now take 2 slice bread and spread butter.
* Also spread 1 tsp green chutney on both sides of bread.
* Now top with prepared mayonnaise stuffing and add tomato sauce.
* Prepare a double layer sandwich by placing the layer one above the other.
* Cover with a slice of bread. make sure to spread butter and green chutney on the bread slice.
* Grill to golden brown or toast on tawa applying butter on both sides.
* Cut the sandwich to half and top with grated cheese.
* Finally, enjoy mayonnaise cheese sandwich along with tea