Recipe- Mouthwatering Marie Biscuit Cake
By: Pinki Fri, 24 Jan 2020 1:04 PM
Marie Biscuit Cake, an incredibly easy eggless cake that just need a few ingredients from your pantry. Make it for birthday parties, special occasions or just to serve as a dessert after your weekend meals. Here is how to make Marie Biscuit Cake Recipe.
260 g Marie Biscuit
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Oil
1 and 1/4 cup Milk
2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
2 tbsp Cashew Nuts chopped
2 tbsp Tutty Fruity
* Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees C.
* Grease and dust an 8 inch cake pan.
* Break the biscuits into pieces and add them in a grinder.
* Grind to make a smooth powder.
* Sieve the powder through a sieve.
* Mix biscuit power and baking powder in a bowl.
* Add vanilla extract, oil and 1 cup milk and whisk well to make a lump free batter.
* Add sugar and 1/4 cup milk and mix well.
* Pour the batter in the prepared pan.
* Garnish with cashew nuts and tutty fruity.
* Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
* Remove the cake pan from the oven and transfer the cake on a cooling rack.
* Once cooled, cut into slices and serve.