Recipe- Mushroom Stuffed Mini Flatbread
By: Pinki Fri, 22 Jan 2021 3:09 PM
Mushroom Stuffed Mini Flatbread is simple, yet so delicious and flavorful flatbread that will be a super hit anywhere you serve them. These mini flatbreads will surely gain all the attention and everyone will gobble them up!
For the dough
Warm water – 1 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1 tsp
Active dry yeast – 1 packet ( 2 1/4 tsp)
All purpose flour – 2 cups
Whole wheat flour – 1 1/2 cup
Salt – 1 1/4 tsp
For Garlic Basil Oil
Garlic cloves – 2
Olive oil – 1/4 cup
Fresh Basil leaves – 10
BLENDABELLA Rustic Tuscan blend – 1 jar
Feta Cheese crumbled – 5 oz
* In a large bowl, add warm water and sugar. Sprinkle yeast.
* Cover it and leave it undisturbed for 10 minutes. Let the yeast activate.
* Add salt, all purpose flour and whole wheat flour little by little and mix.
* Transfer the dough to lightly floured surface and knead for 5 to 8 minutes to get smooth elastic dough.
* Sprinkle flour while kneading if needed.
* Transfer the dough to lightly oiled bowl. Cover and keep it in warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
* In a blender or food processor, add in oil, garlic cloves and fresh basil leaves and puree it. Add in pinch of slat if desired.
* Transfer this mixture to bowl and keep it aside.
* Take a small portion (lemon sized ball) from risen dough, lightly coat in all purpose flour and roll it into 6 inch circle.
* Brush the top with garlic basil oil. Sprinkle 2 tsp of BLENDABELLA mixture, 2 tsp of feta cheese.
* Fold edges of the dough over the center and press together to seal so that stuffing is no longer visible.
* Reroll into 6 inch circle again. Repeat the process for remaining dough.
* Heat grill pan or non-stick pan or any cast-iron skillet on medium heat. Brush one side of rolled flatbread with olive oil.
* Place the oil side down on grill pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the grill marks appear . Brush the other side with oil and flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
* Mushroom Stuffed Mini Flatbread is ready. Serve and enjoy.