Recipe- Shammi Kebab Are Perfect For House Party
By: Pinki Wed, 27 May 2020 5:41 PM
Shammi Kebab is a popular variety of kebab in the subcontinent. It is one of the most popular recipes prepared in the main parts of Indian, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghan Cuisine. The word "Shammi" is known as "Evening" in the local language.
Raan ka keema - 250gm
Channa Dal soaked - 25gm
Whole Garam masala - 5gm
Mirch powder - ½ tsp
Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
Zeera powder - ½ tsp
Green chilli chop-1 no.
Coriander leaves chopped - 10 gm
Ginger chop - 5 gm
Egg beaten - ¼ only
Oil - 10ml
Onion chopped - 25gm
* Boil together mince, dal, whole garam masala, salt and turmeric.
* Grind to a fine paste. Remove in a bowl & add rest of the ingredients except oil.
* Divide the mixture into equal sized round medallions.
* Preheat the Air fryer at 180° C for four minutes.
* Lightly coat the fryer basket with oil.
* Keep the Shammi kebab in the basket and lightly brush with oil. Airfry at 180° C for 10-12 minutes or till golden brown.