Recipe- Stop Your Midnight Craving With Roti Quesadilla
By: Pinki Wed, 09 Oct 2019 12:27 PM
Leftover chapati or roti is a very common occurrence in any indian household. So what do you do with stale rotis ? That’s the real question.In reality that’s no question at all as there are many things one can do with the leftover chapati / roti.
Leftover Chapati or roti 4
Cheese slices or shredded 3 or 1 cup
Onions, diced ¼ cup
Capsicum, diced ¼ cup
Olives (optional) ¼ cup or less
Jalapenos (optional) ¼ cup or less
Chilli flakes 1 tbsp
Tomato ketchup / sauce 1 tbsp
Italian mixed herbs 1 tbsp
Red Pepper/chilli sauce (optional) 1 tsp
Oil 1 tsp
* Dice up the vegetables keep aside in a bowl.
* Shred the cheese.
* In a medium hot pan drizzle a little oil.
* Place the roti on it , making sure the more cooked side is on top.
* Add the shredded cheese and sprinkle the chopped vegetable.
* Add the chilli flakes, italian mixed herbs, ketchup and red chilli/ pepper sauce.
* Cover it up with the 2nd roti making sure the more cooked side in facing the vegetables.
* Cook till golden brown and crisp on both sides while lightly pressing the roti all the time.
* Using a pizza cutter or knife cut it into four pieces and serve hot.