Recipe- Try Italian Maggi For New Taste
By: Pinki Tue, 08 Oct 2019 12:58 PM
Loaded with Italian Flavours, this recipe packs a punch and I am sure you are going to love this mélange of Maggi Flavor combined with the slightly sweet and tangy Italian touch to it.
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
Garlic – 1 tsp (Chopped)
Onion – 1/4 cup (Chopped)
Mushroom – 2-3 (Cut into pieces)
Pasta sauce – 1 tbsp
Maggi Masala – 1 packet
Parmesan Cheese – 1 tsp (Grated)
* Heat olive oil in a pan.
* Once the oil is hot, add garlic and onion and fry for a few seconds.
* Add mushroom and fry for 2-3 minutes.
* Add pasta sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
* Add oregano and Maggi Noodles along with the taste maker.
* Add 1 cup of water.
* Cook until Maggi is done.
* Garnish with grated Parmesan Cheese.
* Serve hot.