Recipe- Try Spicy Prawn Linguine For Sunday Evening
By: Pinki Sun, 03 Nov 2019 12:04 PM
Healthy food doesn't have to be boring. This spicy prawn linguine has a spicy chilli kick to keep it interesting. It's so delicious you'll forget that you're being virtuous.
shallots 2, diced
ginger 1cm piece, peeled and grated
garlic 1 clove, crushed
chilli flakes a large pinch
chopped tomatoes 400g tin
flat-leaf parsley ½ bunch, chopped
raw peeled prawns 150g
rocket salad to serve
* Heat 1 tsp oil in a large frying pan, add the shallots and fry for 2 minutes before adding the ginger, garlic and chilli flakes.
* Fry for another 2 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes and simmer for 20 minutes until saucy.
* Cook the linguine in boiling salted water until just tender, then drain.
* Stir the parsley and the prawns into the tomato base, season well and cook until the prawns turn pink.
* Add the cooked linguine, toss and serve.