Recipe - Beat The Mid-Week Blues With Egg Hakka Noodles
By: Pinki Thu, 21 Jan 2021 4:01 PM
Noodles are a type of food made from unleavened dough which is rolled flat and cut, stretched or extruded, into long strips or strings. Noodles can be refrigerated for short-term storage or dried and stored for future use. Noodles are usually cooked in boiling water, sometimes with cooking oil or salt added. They are also often pan-fried or deep-fried. Noodle dishes can include a sauce or noodles can be put into soup.
Eggs have been a part of our diet for millennia, yet we’re still learning just how beneficial they can be to human health. Loaded with nutrients - some of them hard to come by from other food sources - eggs are often said to be the original superfood because of their many health benefits.Eggs provide us with very high-quality protein that contains all nine essential amino acids in the right amounts needed by the body for optimum growth and maintenance. Some other foods contain proportionately more protein than eggs but it’s the quality of the protein in eggs that really stands out.
Here we are telling you how to make Egg Hakka Noodles.
- 1 packet noodles
- 2 Egg
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp ketchup
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- Black pepper powder (as required)
- For garnishing spring onions
- Take water in a pan, add salt and noodles and let it boil for 5-6 minutes on medium flame.
- Strain the noodles and add 1 tsp oil, mix it well and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Break the eggs in a bowl. Add salt and black pepper powder. Mix it well.
- Make an omelette and cut it into small pieces. You can also make scrambled eggs in the same wok you would use to make noodles.
- To make noodles, add oil in a wok along with all the vegetables and stir fry them on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add boiled noodles, vinegar, soya sauce, salt, black pepper, ketchup and chilli sauce to it. Mix everything and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Now add the cooked egg and spring onions. Stir it well and cook for another minute.