Recipe To Make Hyderabadi Shikampuri Kebabs
By: Pinki Sat, 23 Mar 2019 11:59 AM
We all love Hyderabadi food especially when its non-vegetarian. But lets make this festival different and make our favourite Ramzan dish at home instead of stepping out to a restaurant. Nothing can beat the divine feeling of cooking food at home and serving your loved ones. So, lets make memories with our beloved ones over a beautiful table of non-vegetarian spread.
200 g, Mutton
3/4 cup, Onion, chopped
3 tbsp, Yoghurt (beat it before adding)
1 1/2 tbsp, Almonds
1 1/2 tbsp, Cashewnuts
A pinch of saffron
A pinch of mustard seeds
1 whole, White egg
1 small piece, Ginger
6 whole, Red chillies
1 tsp, Red chilli powder
1/2, Giner-garlic paste
2 tbsp, Vinegar
3, Piper cubeba (kabab chini)
1/4 tsp, Garam masala powder
1/4 tsp, Turmeric powder
1 tbsp, Coriander powder
1 tbsp, Mint leaves
Salt, to taste
* Heat oil in a pan, add onions and fry them till they turn golden brown.
* Make a fine paste with mustard seeds, vinegar, ginger and salt and keep it aside.
* Now, add 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add mutton, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, piper cubeba, paste of giner adn vinegar and saute for few munutes.
* As per requirement, add water and saute until the mutton becomes soft.
* Remove mutton from flame and rest aside to cool.
* Add cashewnuts, almonds, coriander powder, whole red chillies, garam masala powder, saffron in a blender and blend it to make paste.
* Take a different bowl, add yoghurt, salt, green chilli, remaining coriander powder and mix well.
* Take little mutton paste on your palm, add 1 tsp yoghurt paste and make a nice round-shaped kebab.
* Dip mutton kebab in egg white.
* Shallow fry mutton kebabs on a pan with little oil and fry until they are cooked well and get a nice brown colour.
* Your delicious mutton kebabs are ready to serve with sauce or chutney.