Summer Recipe- Powerful Fruit Juices For Weight Loss
By: Pinki Mon, 29 June 2020 09:52 AM
One of the major concerns for people of all ages and any gender is weight loss. Although workout is a must for a sound mind and body, there are many other ways you can reduce those unwanted pounds from your body. One of those Best ways is Juices for weight loss. It is an effective and fun way of losing weight where your body doesn’t have to go through rigorous training. It is also beneficial for people who have physical limitations.
To lose weight naturally and healthily, fruit and vegetable juices are an excellent choice. Below is a list of fluids that can be consumed to lose weight healthily.
Kiwi is a fruit that originated from China, which is low in calories and is nutrient-dense. It has Vitamins C, K, E, Folate, and Potassium in abundance, making it a perfect fruit for health. Kiwi also increases the rate at which metabolism occurs in your body and also aids in good digestive health, which results in a healthy fat loss.
2 Kiwi fruits
Honey for sweetening
A pinch of salt
Three glasses of water
- Remove the skin of the Kiwi fruit properly with a sharp-edged spoon.
- Cut the fruit into cubes and add it to the blender.
- Blend the fruit by adding some honey, salt, and water.
- You can either strain it or drink it directly.
Watermelon is mostly water content and have few calories making it the best fruit juices for weight loss. They are filled with potassium, fiber along with Vitamin C, beta-carotene, and lycopene that act as antioxidants. A person can gain only 46 to 61 calories from a cup of sliced watermelon. But you need to remember that the GI of watermelon is high, so control the amount you consume.
A teaspoon of lemon juice
- Slice the watermelon into cubes and remove the seeds from them.
- Add the sliced cubes along with lemon juice to the blender.
- Blend the fruit thoroughly and move it into a glass.
* Amla Juice
Amla has the quality of maintaining your digestive health, accelerating your metabolism all through the day, burning more calories from your body. Consuming fresh fruit juice can add to the minerals and vitamins to your body, along with other health benefits.
Eight Indian gooseberries
One teaspoon honey
- Chop amla, ginger, and place them in a blender.
- Add cumin seeds and honey to the mix.
- Blend the contents of the blender thoroughly into a juice consistency.
- You can add jaljeera powder too.
Originating in South America, Passion fruit is a fruit with sweet edible pulpy insides covered with hard outer rind. It is a rich source of fiber, Vitamins C, A potassium and iron giving as low as 17 calories per fruit. The dietary fiber in this fruit slows down the digestive process making you feel full for a more extended period curbing your appetite.
3 to 4 Passion fruits
- Scoop the insides of the passion fruits, including the seeds.
- Add the content to the blender along with sweetener and some water.
- Blend the contents properly, and you can remove the seeds by sieving the juice.
Pomegranate is a fruit rich in conjugated linolenic acid, polyphenols, and antioxidants that help burn excess fat from your body. It also increases the rate at which the process of metabolism occurs in your body. It also suppresses your hunger pangs, thereby reducing the calorie intake.
A cup of pomegranate seeds
Some water for smooth blending
- Add the pomegranate seeds to the blender along with some water.
- Blend the seeds properly.
- You can sieve the juice and gently push with the back of a spoon to extract maximum juice.