Summer Recipe- Delicious And Mouthwatering Vanilla Ice Cream
By: Pinki Mon, 06 July 2020 12:13 PM
Ice-cream that too Homemade during lockdown sounds breathtaking. One day my daughter wake up in the morning and demands for ice-cream. And as we know because of coronavirus nowadays no one is eating outside cooked food. So, I tried making the ice-cream at home. Since I don’t have the Condensed milk either cream, so I tried making this with only milk.
You don’t believe it comes out to be so delicious that my daughter came and huggy me and said thank you, mom, you made such a yummy ice-cream for me. Love you mom. I think now no words can describe more about this ice-cream.
1 ltr Full Cream Milk
2 Tbsp Corn flour
1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
3/4 Cup Sugar As per Taste
A Pinch Salt
2 Tbsp Fresh Malai
* In a heavy bottom pan boil the milk for atleast .10 -12 minutes Keep on stirring.
* When the milk reduces to 3/4th add sugar Mix well. Again cook it for 5- 6 minutes.
* Now take 2 tbsp of cornflour mix with normal milk. Make sure there is no lumps.
* Now add the cornflour mixture in the milk and keep on stirring. Cook for 5-6 minutes. Keep the flame on low to medium.
* Now take the pan out of the flame and let it gets cool. In the mean time keep on stirring the mixture.
* Now add 2 Tbsp of Malai . Mix well with the help of the hand blender. Blend it for few seconds and close the button. Do until the mixture blend nicely.
* Now add 1 tsp of vanilla essence and mix well.
* Now transfer the mixture in a container. Cover it with aluminium foil or cling wrap than cover it with the lid and keep in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
* Take ou the container from the freezer and blend it again with the blender for a minute..(Blend for few seconds and than close) .
* Now again keep the container in the freezer for 3-4 hours and again repeat the same process.( Blend it again with the blender for a minute..(Blend for few seconds and then close).)
* Keep the container again in the fridge for 4-5 hours or until it is set.
* Take the container out from the freezer and serve .
* Homemade Vanilla Ice-cream is ready.