Summer Recipe- Make Your Kids Happy With Paneer Sandwich
By: Pinki Mon, 29 June 2020 10:27 AM
This is a very simple sandwich recipe made with paneer stuffing. Paneer is a good source of protein and calcium. This sandwich is great for adults and for growing children.Those who are on diet can opt for low fat paneer. If you have green chutney ready, this can be prepared in a jiffy.
Whole wheat brown bread – 4
Paneer – 75 grams (grated or crumbled)
Green chutney -2-3 tsp
Onion – 1 finely chopped (medium size)
Green chillies -2 very finely chopped (omit this if it is for kids)
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp finely chopped
Butter as needed
Bread Toaster or tawa
* Crumble or grate paneer.
* Cut the brown corners of the bread.
* In a bowl, mix paneer, finely chopped onions, green chillies, green chutney, finely chopped coriander leaves and salt together. Now the stuffing is ready.
* Take 2 bread slices, apply butter on one side for both the breads, keep a tbsp of stuffing on the buttered side of 1 bread and close it with the other bread with the buttered side facing down.
* Butter the outer surface of the bread slightly if required or just grease the bread toaster and toast on both sides till golden brown.
* Cut it diagonally and enjoy as such or with tomato ketchup. Repeat the process for the rest of the bread.
* This can also be had as a snack with evening tea.