Summer Recipe- Try This Tawa Burger
By: Pinki Fri, 03 July 2020 6:02 PM
When anyone talks about burger the first thought that comes in our mind is Aloo Tikki Burger of McDonald’s.Here, I tried a different version of Burger or you can say Burger with a Twist because we are not using potatoes nor making patties. So, it’s a Burger totally cooked in desi style.
Tawa Burger is a street food made up of different varieties of chopped vegetables. You can use any vegetables that are available in your home.
6 Pcs Burger
3-4 Tbsp Butter
1 Onion Chopped
1 Capscicum Chopped
2 Pcs Tomato Chopped
200 gm Paneer Cut into small cubes
3-4 garlic Chopped
1/2 inch Ginger Chopped
8-10 French Beans Chopped
1-2 tsp Chaat Masala
1 Carrot Chopped
Salt to taste
2 Tbsp Schezwan sauce As Per taste
1 Cup Mozarella cheese Grated
2-3 Tbsp Corainder leaves Chopped
* In a Pan heat 2 tbsp of butter, when butter gets melted add chopped onions, chopped garlic, chopped ginger, chopped capsicum, chopped beans, chopped carrot and chopped tomatoes.
* Now add some salt, 1/2 tsp of chat masala and schezwan paste. Mix well and let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
* Now add paneer and grated mozzarella cheese and cook the masala.
* Now add chopped coriander leaves. Mix well and keep aside the mixture and let it get cool.
* Take a burger and cut it into half (make sure the burger is joint from one side)
* Now filled the burger with the cooked filling.
* In a Tawa, add some butter and add some chopped onions, little chaat Masala, cheese, coriander leaves and little schezwan paste and saute it.
* Roll the filled burger on the Tawa. Toast it on all the sides.
* Tawa Burger / Burger with a Twist is ready to eat.