15 Pick Up Lines To Tell Your Partner They Mean Your World
By: Pinki Mon, 06 July 2020 1:48 PM
Let’s face it. Not all people in the world are going to be blessed with the gift of having a way with words. Unfortunately, no matter how strong your feelings might be for someone, a lot of that can get lost in translation. Keep in mind that we are all limited by our language when we converse with the people we love. You might say, “You mean the world to me,” to your partner, and that would stick. It would make a significant impact the first time you say it. However, when you just keep on saying that over and over again, it can get repetitive. The expression ends up losing its luster.
This is why you need to get creative with the way that you communicate with the one you love. Of course, you always want to do your part in letting them know that you’re serious about being with them. You want your words and your actions to shine. This is the only way that they will know how you truly feel about them. And if you fail on that front, then it’s unlikely for your relationship ever to succeed. You always need to value the level of communication that you have between the two of you.
* You have given me so much joy and have brought a lot of life into my life. Please know that I truly appreciate this and that I don’t take it for granted. Every day, I remind myself of how happy you make me. It’s as if I wake up every morning just looking forward to the idea of living a life of us and having you at my side throughout everything. That’s the kind of effect that you have on me.
* There are tiny words that can explain just how much you mean to me. I firmly believe that I’m ready to spend the rest of my waking days with you. Somehow, forever doesn’t seem like such a long time when I imagine living it out with you. There are not enough words in the world to accurately explain just how much you mean to me. All you have to know is that you should never consider yourself to be worthless. Because to me, you are everything.
* I know that our relationship has been less than perfect. I know that I’ve done you a lot of wrongs. But despite everything, I want you to know that I don’t take you for granted at all. Honestly, I just wouldn’t know what to do if someone takes you away from me. That is not the kind of reality that I would ever want to entertain in my life. So, please know that I fully commit myself every single day to doing my best to keep you in my life.
* Sometimes, I just sit back and wonder if you know just how special you are as a human being. I can’t wrap my mind around how you manage to separate yourself from the pack. To me, you’re just really different from everyone else. You are unlike anyone I have ever met. Honestly, it’s so easy for me to classify the people in my life. First, there is you. Unfathomable, beautiful, incomparable you. Then, there are those who are not you. And I have grown to dislike the latter for their inability to be like the first.
* When I think about the many times I might smile in a day, a lot of them have to do with you. Somehow, whenever any semblance of happiness comes into my life, you have something to do with it. That’s just the kind of impact that you have on me, and I’m sure you’re tired of hearing it by now. But it’s the truth. When you take the amount of happiness that all of the people in my life have ever given me, no one holds a candle to you.
* I value every single moment that the two of us share. Sure, there are memorable moments that mark significant occasions and milestones. We’re both always going to remember those due to the unique nature of these events. But I also truly value the mundane that I share with you. Even when we’re just sitting across from one another in the living room while completely ignoring each other, I still feel that connection. These are moments that I always cherish and would never want to let go of.
* Take it seriously when I tell you that every single fiber of my being is in love with you. Every shred of my existence is to love you. There is no other way to put it. I have so much love for you that I feel like it’s my most important purpose in life to do so.
* Honesty. I know the value of honesty in a relationship. Honesty is you and me being completely naked with one another. It’s me letting you in entirely without any reservations or restraint. At its core, honesty is me, and you baring our souls to each other. Of course, this is something that I’m willing to do without any kind of hesitation whatsoever. This comes with the territory of loving you the way I do. Trust me when I say that I’m an open book.
* When I tell you that you mean the world to me, I do mean it. I know that this is something that a lot of people just say for the sake of saying. But to me, it’s quite literal. If I had to choose between owning the entire world and having you in my life, you could bet that I’m always going to opt for the latter. After all, this world has done nothing but give me a lot of disappointment and despair. You have been the shining light in the midst of all of that. You are the one who has kept me afloat. And it’s to you where all my love should go.
* It’s funny when you try to think about every single human being in existence. It’s so easy to feel small and minuscule when you do so. Does anything that you do even have any real effect on the world around you? Well, if you find yourself going through such an existential crisis, know this: you matter. There is no other person in the world who can generate the kind of impact that you have on my life. You are the outlier. You are the misnomer to my world. And I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way.
* You might think that we have a lot of senseless conversations that mean nothing. But to me, our conversations are everything.
* If there were one gift that I could give to you in this world, it would be the ability to see things from my lens. This way, you would understand just how much I love you. There aren’t enough gestures or words in the world that could accurately encapsulate the gravity of my feelings for you. Ultimately, the only way for you to know how I feel is for you to be me.
* I used to live life so miserably, thinking about my insignificance in the grand scheme of things. Then, you walked into my life, and you fell in love with me. And by doing so, you showed me that it was okay for me to love myself as well. It was no longer necessary for me to prove to everyone else that I was lovable. You did all of that for me. And it’s because of your love that I’ve grown to love every bit of who you are as well.
* My biggest fear in life isn’t death. Instead, my biggest fear in life is living without you. I would sooner rather not live than to have to endure a world that doesn’t have you in it.
* Having dreams and ambitions is excellent. It means that you are a person who aspires to something higher than what you are. Make no doubt about it. I have a lot of dreams. I have set a lot of goals for myself. However, somehow, I get the sense that if you’re not there when I achieve all of my dreams, it will all be for nothing. When all of my dreams come true, I want you to be there at my side.