5 Life Lessons To Learn From Angelina Jolie
By: Pinki Sun, 22 Apr 2018 6:00 PM
Hollywood’s most pragmatic and beautiful actress Angelina Jolie who has become an influencing role model for many people, despite of her controversial film career at the initial days is today a great philanthropist, director and humanitarian. She has completely transformed herself into a noble and reasonable image and personality. Besides the bunch of many respectable and honouring film awards such as Oscars, Golden Globe Awards, Screen Actors Guild Awards, Academy Awards, Angelina is known for her humanitarian efforts and works for which she was honoured with Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award. She promotes awareness supporting conservation, education, human and women’s rights, child protection.
* “Life comes with many challenges. The ones that should not scare us are the ones we can take on and take control of.”
Life is full of obstacles and troubles. Problems make your life more exciting and encouraging. But no problem can stop us, especially when we can get control over them and fix it.
* “When I get logical and I don’t trust my instincts- that’s when I get in trouble.”
Being logical and practical towards your life and issues is a wise idea. But responding and trusting your instincts and intuition can keep you away from troubles and issues. It is well advised to say alert towards your insight.
* “I’m not somebody that thinks about destiny and fate, but I don’t walk away from it when something unfolds.”
Thinking and getting serious about your fate and destiny is wastage of time, but never walk away from your problems and trouble. It is wise and sensible to face your situations.
* “It’s hard to be clear about who you are when you are carrying around a bunch of baggage from the past. I’ve learned to let go and move more quickly into the next place.”
Past never defines your present. It is meant to be left behind because getting stuck in your past memories fades away your originality and individuality. One has to let go his/her past memories and get over it moving fast towards the present.
* “Anytime I feel lost, I pull out a map and stare. I stare until I have reminded myself that life is a giant adventure, so much to do, to see.”
Life is big and you are the only one to make it large. You can’t simply feel low and accept failure. Life is vast and has got loads of opportunities and options to do something big and productive.