5 Romantic Good Night Messages To Share With Your Husband
By: Pinki Fri, 14 Feb 2020 3:47 PM
He is the man of your dreams, the person who can make you feel special. You love him with all your heart, so why not remind him of your love every night before you call it a day?
Send a sweet goodnight message to his mobile phone and show him how much he means to you. The message could be to tell him how much you miss him or to drop hints and lead him to a romantic surprise, or something else. MomJunction brings you 10 sweet and romantic good night messages for husband. You may start the routine with these messages.He understands you like no one else can; he tolerates your mood swings, he supports and values you. If you feel your husband is a blessing in your life, then here are some sweet good night messages for him.
* “Dear husband, you are a hard-working person. Although I sometimes get upset about your working hours, I always feel proud to be your wife. Now take some rest and have a good night’s sleep.”
* “Dear hubby! You are my knight in shining armor, whenever I am with you, all my worries vanish. I wish to be yours forever. Good night.”
* “No matter how bad a day you have had, always remember that I am there to cheer you up. Good night, darling.”
* “Good night, my dear husband. I am glad to have a strong man like you in my life.”
* “Every night, I go to sleep with this feeling that I am lucky to have the best husband in the world.”
* “Dear husband, I always have you in my mind. Whether it is morning, afternoon, or night, having you by my side makes every moment of my life bright. Good night.”
* “Before marriage, all the sweet dreams I have ever dreamt about were about you. After marriage, you made all my dreams come true. Good night, my dear husband.”
* “After marriage, my life has gone from nothing to everything, from empty to full, from dull to vibrant and from sad to happy. Good night to the man who made it all happen.”
* “Dear husband, you are an expert in shielding me from pain and showering me with love. Thank you for always being there for me. Good night dear.”
* “Before you fall asleep, I just want you to know that my life is just perfect the way it is. Having you as my husband and the children of my father – there is no other way I would have ever wanted it to be. Good night.”