6 Ways To Use Aloe Vera Gel To Get Clear Skin At Home
By: Kratika Wed, 22 June 2022 9:55 PM
Aloe Vera gel is lately being used in a lot of skin care products which are mostly dedicated for the sensitive skin. This is because of the healing and anti inflammatory benefits of aloe vera gel. Right from dandruff, scalp itching to the insect bites, aloe vera can do everything good skin care. Earlier, we have shared the benefits of aloe vera gel for skin and hair. In this article, we will share how aloe vera gel can be used on the face and aloe vera gel uses for hair. Here are some amazing uses of aloe vera gel for beauty.
# Aloe vera gel For Pimples
The most amazing use of aloe vera gel is for oily acne prone skin as an oil free moisturizer and to cure pimples.. Aloe vera gel has skin healing properties and antioxidants like Vitamin A, C and Vitamin E. Its water rich texture hydrates the oily combination skin without the oiliness.
How to use aloe vera gel for oily skin:
- Take a pea sized amount of aloe vera gel.
- Apply on the acne prone oily skin twice in a day after cleansing the face.
- This will lightly moisturize without feeling heavy on the skin.
- It decreases pimples and heals them faster
# Aloe vera gel as face cleanser
Aloe vera gel is a good cleanser. Aloe vera gel alone may not be sufficient but my mixing with the best natural cleanser that nature has given, which is besan (gram flour powder), it thoroughly cleanses the face without drying.
- Take one half teaspoonful of aloe vera gel and half teaspoonful of besan.
- Mix them and apply on the face.
- Rub on the face for 2 minutes and then wash off.
- This cleanser is good for rashy itchy sensitive skin as well.
- Rubbing aloe vera daily gives you glowing face.
# Aloe vera gel in shaving
Do you know that when we shave to get rid of the unwanted hair, aloe vera gel can be used as a shaving gel? It will not only hydrated the skin but will also make the shaving a lot easier. Aloe vera gel has high water content and anti inflammatory properties which keep the rashes or mild irritation at bay.
How to use aloe vera gel for shaving:
- Take some fresh aloe vera gel in the palms.
- Rub on the area which needs to be shaved.
- Take some baby oil and mix in the aloe vera gel and apply again.
- Now, shave the skin with the razor.
# Aloe vera gel for stretch marks
Stretch marks can be quite a problem. They can be due to pregnancy sudden weight loss etc but the thing is, we don’t want them on our body. Use of Aloe vera gel can help fade or lighten the stretch marks on the body effectively. Aloe vera gel is also an effective remedy to get rid of the stretch marks naturally at home.
How to use aloe vera gel for stretch marks:
- Take half teaspoonful of aloe vera gel and half teaspoonful of almond oil and 5-6 drops of lemon juice.
- Mix all of them well. Daily apply on the skin that has the stretch marks.
- First massage lightly and then leave it.
- Using this treatment twice in a day is suggested to lighten the stretch marks from the skin.
# Aloe vera gel as face scrub
Aloe vera gel is soothing and healing. It can also be made into a face scrub as well by mixing this into other skin friendly and beneficial ingredients.
Procedure for aloe vera gel face scrub
- Take 2 teaspoonful of aloe vera gel and mix one teaspoonful of rice powder.
- Add 3-5 drops of lemon juice.
- Mix all and use this to exfoliate the face.
- This scrub should be used 2 times a week based on the skin type and is suitable for all the skin types.
# Aloe vera gel for minor cuts and burns
Aloe vera gel has healing nature with anti inflammation properties that will soothe the skin and the minor burns, cuts, insect bites etc. Just apply the aloe vera gel over the affected skin and leave it. Aloe vera gel also soothe the burnings sensation though for anything serious please do refer a physician.