5 Vastu Tips To Follow For Meditation
By: Pinki Tue, 26 Nov 2019 09:11 AM
A separate meditation room may be a luxury for many but a quiet corner as a personal space to meditate and spend some quiet time can be managed even in a small apartment. You can actually create a switch to de-stress yourself with this strategy. Just walk over to your corner and you will feel relaxed instantly. However, it may take little practice and patience. The place should be comfortable enough and serene to look at, so that it encourages you to stick to your relaxing ritual at a particular time, in a particular spot. Here are some tips for the meditation space in your home.
* A quiet place with no distractions is all that you require and preferably, it should be as empty as possible.
* A comfortable room that can provide privacy and away from the major activities of the household will do. Kitchen and living room can be too distracting while an extra bedroom; a less-used balcony, a sunroom or even an attic can be just perfect.
* Preference with the amount of light differs with person to person. Some people may find dark rooms more peaceful while others may find them too sleepy. Still others may prefer lots of natural light and fresh air to keep you alert and a plain room painted in muted colors and decorated with subdued elements.
* Remember, a window is a good thing but not a must.
* Meditative space must be clutter free and don't keep your mobile phone nearby.