5 Vastu Tips You Can Follow To Maintain Good Health Of Elders
By: Pinki Sat, 20 June 2020 11:50 AM
We have all heard the adage that ‘health is wealth’. But is it true? Our work as Astroarchitects involves visiting various premises to help our clients balance the indoor energy to get desired results. We have always observed that poor health by far bypasses the stress of low money inflow. Therefore it is important to understand how our house affects our health. Here are some essential vastu tips.
* Keep the South West side elevated and heavy. This helps the elderly in managing the reins of the household and ensures their importance in the house remains intact. It also keeps a check on their health, maintains peace and prosperity and prevents problems.
* The East side should be open, slightly sunken and always clean. Having windows in this direction is considered lucky. Keeping them open allows positive energy to enter the house. Constructing a store, toilet, staircase, higher floors, or planting tall trees in this direction leads to serious vastudoshas. These doshas may lead your children disrespecting the elderly as well.
* The room of the head of the family and that of the family seniors should be located in the South West or South. However, if the elders have retired from work and now spend time in spiritual and religious pursuits, they could be allotted a room in the North East, East or North as well. In case there is no extra bedroom, the bed can be placed in the South West part of the living room.
* If the bedroom of the senior (especially a lady) is located in the South East (fire corner), it could lead to a lot of unrest owing to short temper. Similarly, if his/her room is in the North West, the senior may fall sick and become a source of concern for the entire family.
* The head of the bed should be in the East direction. If this isn't possible, the direction can also be changed to South.