Few Vastu Tips To Follow For Septic Tank
By: Pinki Mon, 31 Aug 2020 11:55 PM
This implicitly means that a septic tank holds negativity in it for slight (or even prolonged) periods of time.Furthermore, if the tank is located incorrectly, then this negativity will – and it will definitely – interfere with positivity of the house making its residents suffer a lot.
Remember that while closing the wrongly located tank you need to do pooja of Hanuman Ji and then only close the tank.Hanuman Ji’s Pooja should be done by the Brahmin of the house under guidance of an expert vastu consultant. While we’ve already talked about the ill-effects of incorrectly located septic tank, it’s now time that we discuss about its appropriate location as per vastu shastra; the next section of the article is dedicated solely for that, so, just read on.
What to Follow
* The best location of a septic tank is in the NW of the house (see image).
* Make sure that the tank in not above the plinth level.
* Keep the tank 1-2 feet away from the compound wall.
* Orient the tank such that the length lies in East-West axis and its breadth in North-South axis.
* Orient the tank such that the water part from it leaves from East side and excretion (or solid) waste leaves from West.
What to Avoid
* Avoid septic tank in NE.
* Never ever locate a septic tank in SW.
* The tank should never touch the compound wall or plinth.
* The outlet from the tank must never be from South side.
What to Avoid
* No pipelines (from wherever) should have outlet from South (even by mistake).
* If there’re then make sure to turn them towards North or East or NW or West.
* Drainage pipes from upper floors should never be from SW