5 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of White Spots
By: Sandeep Mon, 12 Mar 2018 09:47 AM
White patches on your face can be very unpleasant to look at. Also, it can affect your self-esteem and confidence. White spots on the face look paler than the surrounding skin. In some cases, the spots can be a little itchy, but they are usually harmless. White spots can also appear on the hands, back and other parts of the body.
* Aloe Vera
- Extract the gel out of an aloe vera leaf.
- Apply the gel to the white spots.
- Leave it on your skin for at least 20 to 30 minutes, then rinse it off with water.
- Do this 2 or 3 times daily.
* Coconut Oil
- Apply extra-virgin coconut oil to the affected areas.
- Massage for 5 minutes to help the oil penetrate deep into the skin.
- There is no need to rinse it off. Allow any remaining oil to be naturally absorbed by your skin.
- Do this 2 or 3 times a day.
* Tea Tree Oil
- Mix 4 or 5 drops of tea tree oil in 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Apply this oil blend to the affected area using a cotton ball.
- Allow it to dry on its own, then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy twice daily for a few weeks.
* Red Clay
- Put 1 tablespoon of red clay in a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of ginger juice and mix thoroughly.
- Apply this paste to the affected areas.
- Allow it to dry completely, then wash it off and pat dry your skin.
- Apply a thick moisturizer or coconut oil afterward.
- Repeat daily for a few months.
- For topical use, massage the affected area with fresh ginger juice. Allow the juice to sit for about 15 minutes, then rinse it off using cool water. Repeat once or twice daily for a few weeks or until you see improvement.
- To help improve your skin’s health from the inside out, mix equal amounts of ginger juice and fresh mint juice. Drink it once daily for a few weeks.