5 Home Remedies To Reduce Pores On Face
By: Pinki Fri, 22 May 2020 2:32 PM
Pores on face and skin are like tiny pits on your face,which gives an orange peel like appearance. These pores make your face aged and dull. Mainly people having oily skin are more prone to the problem. Factors like genetics, unhealthy skin and stress also causes skin pores. But you can get rid of these pores at your home by using home remedies.Home remedies are the perfect answer for your question how to reduce pores on your face.
- Mix juice of cucumber and corn meal into a thick paste.
- Apply this paste evenly on your face and let it be for 20 minutes.
- Rinse afterwards with normal water.
- This mask will help in closing the pores of face and improves your skin texture.
- White portion of egg is used to shrink enlarged pores.
- Egg white tones and tightens the skin.
- Its mask helps to remove the excess oil from the skin.
- Mix evenly one egg white and 2 spoons of oatmeal and 1 spoon of lime juice. Apply this paste and keep for 30 minutes. Rinse your face with cold water.
- Apply twice in one week for your skin pores.
* Ice Cubes
- Wrap ice cube in a cloth and gently rub on the skin.
- It is the effective and best way to shrink the facial pores.
- It also decreases the production of sebum from the skin.
* Tomato Juice
- Apply juice of tomato on your skin and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse your face with luke warm water.
- Tomatoes are rich in potassium and acids which reduces the pork Soda.
* Baking Soda
- It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Make a thick paste by mixing warm water and soda in equal parts.
- Apply this paste on pores and gently massage for 25 minutes in a circular motion.
- Rinse it with cold water. It removes dead skin and impurities.
- It regulates the acid content of skin and reduces the pores.
- It is one of the best treatment for pores on face.