5 Ways To Use Rose Water To Get Rid Of Acne
By: Pinki Thu, 26 Mar 2020 1:24 PM
With increasing pollution in our day-to-day life and habits, along with chemical-based skin-care products, our skin is easily prone to acne/pimples. Adding to our woes, if one has oily skin, then the next thing would be the appearance of pimples and the scars that it leaves behind. Rosewater is the best antiseptic one can use on their skin safely. It helps in cleaning the skin, not only by treating acne but also by treating its scars. It is the most common thing anyone can use on their sensitive skin. And it is a cooling astringent for acne. The best rose water for acne is super easy to make at home either as a cream or as a pack. All one needs to do is to combine it with multiple readily available kitchen items to treat acne and pimples!
Rose water can be used in multiple ways to moisturize the skin as a toner and to treat acne/pimples. The cooling effect of rose water is known to soothe the redness of irritated and sensitive skin. It also helps in unclogging the pores, controlling the oil production, and reducing the size of pores and hence preventing the upcoming acne. We would be reading ahead how to use rosewater for pimples. We would be talking about multiple rose water packs for acne like glycerin lemon and rosewater for pimples, tea tree oil, and rosewater for acne, Aloe Vera and rosewater for acne, etc.
* Rose Water Face Spray
1 bottle pure form of rosewater
1 clean spray bottle
- Cleanse the face with a suitable cleanser/wash. Towel dry gently.
- Pour rose water into the spray bottle. Spray the rose water all over the face.
- Let it remain for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Pat dry and apply a suitable moisturizer.
* Rose Water And Sandalwood
1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder
1 tablespoon of rose water
- Mix sandalwood and rosewater in a clean bowl.
- Mix well to make a smooth paste.
- Apply paste with the help of a clean brush on all over the face, except eyes.
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it with cold water, towel dry.
- Apply a suitable moisturizer.
* Multani mitti and Rose Water
1 tablespoon Multani mitti
1 tablespoon rose water
- Take a clean bowl and mix Multani mitti and rosewater.
- Blend it thoroughly to make a smooth paste.
- Take the smooth paste in your fingertips.
- Gently massage it all over the face.
- Let it remain for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Wash it with cold water and pat dry gently.
- Apply a moisturizer on damp skin.
* Tea Tree Oil and Rosewater
1 bottle rosewater
A few drops of tea tree oil
1 spray bottle
- Mix rose water and tea tree oil in a spray bottle and shake well.
- Wash the face with a suitable cleanser. Towel dry gently.
- Spray the toner on all over the face.
- Let it soak for 5 – 10 minutes.
* Baking Soda And Rose Water
1 tablespoon rose water
1 teaspoon baking soda
- Wash and towel dry the face gently.
- Add rose water and baking soda in a clean bowl and mix well to make a smooth paste.
- Dip fingertips into the paste.
- Gently massage this paste on all over the face in a circular motion for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Wash with clean water and towel dry.