DIY Anti Aging Cream You Can Prepare At Home
By: Pinki Sat, 21 Nov 2020 5:36 PM
An Anti aging cream should be a part of daily skin care regime once you cross 25. In this post I will tell you how you can prepare an effective anti aging cream at home. There is no shortage of best anti aging cream or anti wrinkle creams in the market. Then why one should use homemade anti aging cream? Most of the anti aging/anti wrinkle creams contain harmful chemicals in tiny amount. When you use them daily on your skin, it can damage the skin to a great extent. But when you make your own anti aging cream at home, you handpick the ingredients, right? And you end up getting an “All-in-One” best anti aging cream which can give you much better results than the store bought ones.
2 tbsp of beeswax
1/4th cup of sweet almond oil
1/2 tsp of Vitamin E oil
1 tbsp of aloe vera gel
1 tbsp of rose petal Juice
Few drops of Frankincense essential oil/Lemon essential oil/rosemary essential oil
* Before moving on to the actual recipe of anti aging cream, let me tell you how you can get rose petal juice. Take a handful of fresh rose petals, crush them in a mortar and then, extract the juice from it.
* Mix together aloe vera gel and rose petal juice. Make a hole in 2 Vitamin E capsules and squeeze out the oil. Add the Vitamin E oil in the above mixture. Mix well.
* One by one, put the rest of the ingredients in a glass bowl. Add the mixture of vitamin E oil, rose petal juice and aloe vera gel.
* Take a container and fill 3-4 inches with water. Put it over the stove and bring it to simmer. Put the glass jar (filled with the ingredients), without the lid, in the pot and let it sit there. Stir occasionally until all the ingredients get mixed with each other.
* Once all the ingredients have melted and combined nicely, remove from the heat and transfer the content in another small jar. Let it sit at a corner of the room until it hardens. Close the lid and put it inside the freeze. Best Anti aging cream is ready to use.
* Apply this anti aging cream every night after washing the face. Take a pea sized amount and massage it all over the face. Let it sit for some time and then wipe off the excess cream with a damp cotton pad.
Benefits of Homemade Anti Aging Cream
# Sweet Almond Oil
Almond oil is a great natural moisturizer for our skin. It makes the skin softer and glowing. Sweet almond oil is also great to treat eczema, psoriasis and scarring. Almond oil, when applied regularly on the skin, evens out skin tone, rejuvenates skin and it can be used on all skin types.
# Vitamin E Oil
Our homemade anti aging cream contains vitamin E oil which is an excellent antioxidant. It fights off free radicals and thus, prevents premature aging of the skin. Vitamin E oil also works as a great anti wrinkle remedy and keep the skin looking younger and glowing. It nourishes the skin from within and regenerate new skin cells. Vitamin E oil helps to lighten age spots from the face. It is an excellent moisturizer for dry and damaged skin and reverse the signs of aging.
# Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel is another great anti aging ingredient which is present in our homemade anti aging cream. It nourishes the skin and adds a glow to the skin. It removes dead skin cells from the skin and makes the skin smoother and more supple. Aloe vera gel also maintains skin’s natural elasticity and keeps it firm. The aloe vera gel also fights off acne and clears off the blemishes and scars.
# Rose Petal Juice
It is a great freshening agent for our skin. Rose petal juice is a natural antioxidant that fight off free radicals and prevents the signs of aging. It has anti bacterial properties that keeps the skin free from acne and bacterial infection. Rose petal juice contains vitamin C which is a great anti aging ingredient. Vitamin C boosts collagen production which is very important for younger looking skin. Thus, rose petal juice is one of the vital ingredients of our homemade anti aging cream.
# Frankincense essential oil / Lemon essential oil / Rosemary essential oil
All these essential oils have excellent anti aging properties. Lemon essential oil helps to reduce facial wrinkles, clears the skin and helps to boost circulation for a glowing and youthful skin. Lemon oil also lightens age spots and restore your complexion. Frankincense oil slows down the appearance of wrinkles, thus acts as a great anti aging remedy. Rosemary essential oil protects the skin cells from free radical damages and thus, prevents premature skin aging.
Beeswax is a good source of Vitamin A which is known for its anti aging properties. It is a natural humectant that keep the skin hydrated and prevent skin aging. Beeswax also helps the skin from environmental damages and thus, keep the wrinkles and lines at bay.