Tips To Protect Your Children From Obesity
By: Priyanka Mon, 23 Nov 2020 10:57 PM
There are many reasons for increasing obesity in children, but most of these problems can also be due to neglect or negligence of parents. That is why today we will tell you about the cause of obesity in children and how to keep children away from this disease.
Why so much obesity?
- The way children are becoming obese all over the world, they may also have a reason for their jeans and hormones, that is, they are inheriting obesity. But the percentage of this reason is very low.
- The main reason of obesity is wrong eating habits in children. Children eat a lot and do little exercise.
- Employed parents have neither time nor power to cook food. As a result, they are becoming dependent on fast food.
What to do to get rid of obesity
- Instead of feeding children fast food, feed more fruits, salads and vegetables.
- Stop soft drinks, syrup and more sweet and greasy breakfast. Instead of this, give children water or creamy milk and nutritious breakfast.
- Follow such methods of cooking, in which the use of Ghee and Oil is not much, such as bake, roast or cook in steam. Learn new recipes and create more taste in food. Children eating a vegetable like that are bored.
- Serve less food. Chew the food and give it to the children to eat slowly and eat 2 morsels of hunger.
- Do not give food to children in the name of getting some work done and rewarding them.
- Eat and eat together. By eating in front of TV or computer, a person does not get a sense of how much he has eaten.
- Encourage exercise, such as cycling, ball playing and rope jumping.
- Do not allow to watch TV for long, use computer or play video games.
- Make plans for the whole family to hang out somewhere, such as visiting the zoo, playing in the park or going for swimming.
- Set a good example of eating good and exercising in front of children.