Tips To Take Care Of Your Health Post COVID 19
By: Priyanka Mon, 30 Nov 2020 11:11 PM
Starting of winter season and due to the festival season there were many carelessness of the people has been seen in country, towards Corona. While cold, fog and pollution served to strengthen the corona. People are neither getting any corona test nor going to the doctor due to fever and cough due to the high expenses of hospitals, negligence of doctors. They are staying in a separate room at home and are taking paracetamol for fever. Along with this, we are getting the sensation of hot water for cough. In such a situation, they do not know about corona or flu.
Other people in the house who are in their contact have to sit up among the people outside. Due to which Corona is getting an opportunity to grow. Corona infected people are roaming around us and we have no idea. The virus is attacking the immunity power of every human being, it is harming someone a lot less. That is why the lockdown may have ended, the office has started going, the metro, trains, buses have started catching pace, but in the cold weather we need to be more cautious and careful about the corona.
Post Covid Care for Physical Health
- Nutritious, Homemade Diet. Oily, greasy, less sweet. Protein, fruits, salads, juices more.
- Omega fetti acid is helpful in increasing your immunity.
- 6-7 sleep is necessary for complete recovery.
- It is very important to exercise. Whether it's a 15-minute walk in sunlight or aerobics in the room. Exercise increases blood circulation in your muscles as well as increases the absorption of calcium and vitamin D in bones. Which helps our body to grow stamina.
- Margery posture, Bhujangasana, Ardha Chandrasana and Surya Namaskar) are beneficial for the health of lungs and whole body. Mental health It is important to pay attention to physical as well as mental health.
In the last 3 to 4 months, many such patients, whose Covid report has been negative for more than a month or were positive in their family, but they were negative, but despite this, these people are struggling with fear. Many such people are going to hospital due to mental stress.
1. Panic disorder - Sudden panic. In which feeling like chest pain, shortness of breath, increased heartbeat, dizziness, vomiting, fainting, but all the investigations are normal.
2. Insomnia - There are symptoms such as sleeplessness, fear of sleeping that nothing can happen in sleep, sleep opening due to fear of falling asleep and heartburn and sweating.
3. Somatization disorder - Frequent illness of the mind, fear of even minor symptoms, worry more, finding symptoms of the disease on Google and getting doctors consulted and tested again and again. At the same time, the report could not be satisfied even after coming to normal.
4. Depression - Sadness, desperation, negative thoughts due to stress, lack of work desire, tiredness, irritable mood etc. Apart from this, Covid has also given rise to many other types of emotional and mental problems.
Post Covid Care for Mental Health
- Covid should not consider physical distance as social distance.
- Talk to your neighbor, vegetable person, within a reasonable distance of 6 feet.
- Stay connected with your family and relatives using social media properly.
- Isolated, not alone.
- According to your interest, engage in any work.
- Learn a new hobby.
- Focus on exercise, nutritious diet, good sleep, yoga also.
- Do not give unnecessary attention to mild symptoms on your body frequently.
Measure the oxygen on the oximeter every 15 minutes, check fever every half an hour, keep reading about Covid on Google, watch the news related to it, avoid doing all this. Keep your routine busy. Slowly start household chores, do not spend time thinking empty. Remember, the Covid epidemic is still there and we have to take full care in the coming times.