Recipe - If You Really Love Tea Time Snacking Then Enjoy 'Chicken Pakora'
By: Kanika Fri, 24 Jan 2020 1:43 PM
Time to have some munchins. It’s crazy crisp, spicy and the easiest Indian chicken fritter you will ever make. If you really love tea time snacking, this chicken recipe is for you. Here is how to make chicken pakora recipe step by step. #Chicken Pakora Recipe
- 250 g Boneless Chicken breast Cut in bite sized cubes
- 3/4 tsp Garlic Paste
- 3/4 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 3/4 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 Green Chilies Chopped
- 8-10 Curry Leaves Roughly torn
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves Finely chopped
- 1 Onion Small sized, sliced
- 1 Egg White
- 2 tbsp Chickpea Flour
- 1 tbsp Rice Flour
- Juice of One lemon
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- First Clean and wash chicken well and drain the water completely. Add chicken cubes in a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients except flours and oil. Mix everything very well. Cover and set it aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat enough oil in a deep pan.Then, add gram flour (besan) and rice flour.
- Mix the both the flours well. If mixture is too dry to coat well, then add 1-2 tbsp of water only and mix.
- Once the heats up well, slide-in the chicken chunks and allow it fry undisturbed for a minute. Then, stir it one and fry on medium high flame until golden and crisp.
- Take them out onto an absorbent paper. Repeat the same for remaining chicken.
- Chicken Pakora is ready to serve. Sprinkle some chaat masala, some red chilli powder, lemon juice and serve.