Recipe- Enjoy Lockdown At Home With London Fog Tea Latte
By: Pinki Mon, 27 July 2020 1:48 PM
Homemade London Fog Tea Latte! This famous drink is easier to make at home than you would think.No need to go to your coffee shop anymore, make this london fog drink at home. This tea latte is made by combining earl grey tea with milk.
Some vanilla and lavender is often added to elevate the flavors.It is usually a sweet drink and you can find it at several coffee shops. Have you guys tried it?
1 cup water 8 oz
1/4 teaspoon dried lavender
1 earl grey tea bag
1/4 cup milk of choice, 2 oz
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-2 teaspoons honey or sweetener of choice
* Add 1/4 teaspoon lavender to 1 cup water and bring it to low boil. Then add the earl grey tea bag, turn off heat, cover and let it steep for 3 to 4 minutes.
* You can use a tea brewer here and brew 1 cup of earl grey tea with 1/4 teaspoon dried lavender.
* Strain the brewed tea using a strainer.
* Heat up the milk in a pot (or use a milk steamer). Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla to it. Please note that you can skip heating the milk if you like, I prefer my drinks "extra hot" and hence I heat up the milk.
* Add the milk to the brewed tea, add sweetener of choice and stir. Use a frother to froth the milk if you like. Enjoy your london fog tea latte warm with a side of cookies.