Recipe- Feeling Hungry And Low On Energy, Try These Protein Shakes
By: Pinki Fri, 24 July 2020 11:36 AM
If you are feeling hungry and low on energy after your workout session, then there are high chances that you are lacking the required amount of protein in your body and you are in need of high protein shake recipes to complete that need. There are many ways concerning how to make a protein shake at home which can provide you with the right amount of protein value.
You should also be aware of when to drink a protein shake as well as how to use protein shakes so as to prevent and avoid the possible protein shake side effects. Another advantage of these good protein shakes prepared at home is that you can balance the protein shake calories as and when needed.
* Almond Coconut Protein Shake
It contains 17.27 g of protein and is amazing in taste. It is also considered as one of the best protein shakes as it offers all the required nutrients to the users. Almonds and milk, both are great sources of protein and thus this could be your one of the high protein breakfast shakes.
Half cup of dried coconut.
2 ½ cups of water.
One tablespoon of cinnamon powder, honey, and flaxseeds.
2 cups of milk
- Keep coconut and almonds soaked overnight.
- Blend coconut and almonds together into the powdered form.
- Add milk and blend again into a thick shake consistency.
- Add cinnamon powder, flaxseeds, and honey and serve.
* Peanut Butter- Banana Protein Shake
It contains 43.54 g of protein in it and this is one of the best protein shake diet that you can follow post your workout. Being one of the good protein shakes for breakfast, you can reap its benefits to the fullest. This is also the best breakfast protein shake to have for enriching your body with the desired protein amount.
Two tablespoons of peanut butter.
2 cups of yoghurt.
100mL of milk
- Take a banana, peanut butter, milk and yoghurt in a blender.
- Blend all of them until you get smooth and thick smoothie texture.
- Sprinkles some of the cocoa powder on top of it and enjoy your protein shake.
* Peach Cobbler Protein Shake
Next to a protein shake in the list of top 10 protein shakes is peach cobbler protein shake which contains 41 g of protein. This is one of the best nutritional protein shakes as it is high in protein but low of the fat content. You can try as many vanilla protein shake recipes as you like according to your likes.
Half½ cup of peaches.
½ tablespoon of cinnamon powder and vanilla extract.
2 cups of milk.
1 tablespoon of honey
- Mix the peaches, vanilla essence and milk in the blender.
- Blend them together until you get the thick consistency for the shake.
- Now add some honey in it for enhancing the taste and serve.
* Chocolate Protein Shake
If you love chocolate, then you would certainly love this amazing chocolate protein shake which will give you 23.6 g of protein. With plenty of chocolate protein shake recipes, you can get some good options for trying the different varieties. It not only provides the desired protein requirement with the help of its available ingredients but is also an instant mood booster.
1 tablespoon of almond butter, dark chocolate, cocoa powder.
One cup of milk.
Half cup of yoghurt
- Chop the apple into fine slices.
- Now put these slices of apple, almond butter, cocoa powder, milk and yoghurt into the blender.
- Blend all these ingredients together until you get a thick texture.
- Now garnish your protein shake with grated dark chocolate and serve.
* Oatmeal, Blueberry and Chia Seeds Protein Shake
With 12.72 g of protein, this is one of the healthy natural protein shakes that you can try. You can have this protein shake and get all the desired nutrients. This makes this basic protein shake as one great homemade protein shake available. Another great advantage of this protein shake is that it is a protein shake without protein powder.
Half cup of blueberries.
2 tablespoons of oatmeal.
1 tablespoon of chia seeds and honey.
1 cup of milk
- Put all these ingredients into the blender.
- Blend them at a high-speed for few minutes or until you get the desired consistency for a protein shake.
- Now add some crushed ice and blend again for a couple of seconds.
- Transfer it into the glass and enjoy.