Recipe- Keep Yourself Energized With Mango Ginger Lemonade
By: Kratika Sat, 28 Nov 2020 5:41 PM
The best part about this recipe is that you can make this in advance. Make the sugar syrup, combine with the mango puree and keep in refrigerator for 3-4 days. When you wish to drink this mango ginger lemonade, simply add cold water to it and enjoy! It’s also great when you have surprise visitors at home, just mix water and serve!
For Sugar Syrup
1/4 cup granulated white sugar
1/2 cup water
1 heaping tablespoon grated ginger
1/2 cup mango puree thick
1/4 cup lemon juice [from 1 big lemon]
1.5 cups cold water
ice cubes to serve
mint leaves to serve
* In pan add sugar, 1/2 cup water and ginger.
* Stir till sugar completely dissolves and then bring the mixture to a boil.
* Once the mixture boils, remove from heat, cover and let it steep for 30-45 minutes.
* Now use a strainer to get rid of shredded ginger and strain the liquid in another bowl.
* Add lemon juice to the cooled sugar syrup and mix.
* Now add the thick mango pulp and stir.
* Add 1.5 cups of cold water , mix and chill the mixture for 2-3 hours.
* To serve add ice cubes and garnish the mango ginger lemonade with fresh mint.