Recipe- Make The Day Healthy With Potato Kebabs
By: Pinki Fri, 05 June 2020 5:02 PM
Enjoy a steak-and-potato dinner on a stick! The buttery fingerling potatoes and tangy balsamic steak sauce make an irresistible combination.
Vegetable oil, for the grill
1/2 pound fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
1 1/2 pounds beef tenderloin, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1-to-2-inch pieces
1/4 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons steak sauce
Pinch of red pepper flakes
* Preheat a grill to medium high and brush the grates with vegetable oil.
* Put the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl, cover and microwave until just tender, about 5 minutes.
* Toss the beef with the olive oil in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Thread the beef, potatoes and asparagus onto eight 10-inch skewers.
* Combine the ketchup, mustard, vinegar, 2 tablespoons water, the Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
* Grill the kebabs, turning occasionally, until marked, about 6 minutes for medium rare. Serve with the sauce.