Recipe- Mouthwatering Homemade Chickpea Flour Brownies
By: Pinki Thu, 21 May 2020 1:21 PM
Just between you and me, baking isn’t my strong suite. I actually don’t enjoy it much because it’s too much precision and too much science and I’m more a dump-into-the-pot and let’s see what happens kind of person!
Because you know that is more fun. You get to experiment a lot more with cooking and just create. Baking is more re-invent and build on something.These Chickpea Flour Brownies are super fudgy, super chocolatey and gluten free. They have ZERO All Purpose Flour and are a really healthy alternative for when your sweet tooth demands attention!
2/3 cup Butter (120 grams)
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate
3/4 cup Sugar (175 grams)
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
4 tablespoons Cocoa Powder (25 grams)
3/4 cup (120 grams) Chickpea Flour (Besan)
1 teaspoon Instant Coffee Powder
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
* Pre-heat oven to 350 F/ 175 C.
* Grease a 8X8 inch square tin with butter.
* In a microwave safe bowl, add butter and dark chocolate and microwave for 30 seconds to a minute till the chocolate starts melting.
* Whisk together till smooth and set aside to cool.
* Beat together eggs and sugar for 2-3 minutes till creamy.
* Add the chocolate mixture and vanilla extract and whisk again.
* Sift in salt, cocoa powder, besan, and coffee powder and fold into the wet mixture. Mix in chocolate chips.
* Pour the brownie batter into the greased tin and bake for 35-40 minutes minutes. Let them cool completely before slicing and serving.