Recipe- Sindhi Special Koki Onion Paratha
By: Pinki Sat, 11 Jan 2020 12:16 PM
Koki is a simple type of Sindhi Paratha. Its very quick and easy version of paratha in which you just make addition of onion and some othe few spices in regular chapati dough.
1 Medium size Onion finely chopped
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1/2 cup finely chopped Coriander Leaves
2 tsp melted Ghee
3 ro 4 Green Chillies finely chopped
1 tsp Grated Ginger
* Take finely chopped onion in a mixing bowl.
* To that add finely chopped green chilli, cumin seeds, finely chopped coriander leaves, ginger, salt and mix well.
* Keep it aside for 15 mts.
* Now start adding wheat flour slowly in onion mixture,add ghee and start to incorporate it to make it in to dough.
* Add few splash of water to make it in to semi stiff dough.
* Cover and keep aside for 10 mts.
* Now take rolling board and grease it well with oil.
* Divide dough in small equal size balls.
* Take one of the dough ball on rolling board, grease rolling pin as well and start to roll it to make it in to 1/8" thick paratha.
* Now roast paratha well on hot skillet until it gets crisp and deep golden spots over it.
* Serve hot with pickle or chutney!