Summer Recipe- Try These Delicious Kebab From Left Over Chane
By: Pinki Mon, 06 July 2020 11:47 AM
Yesterday I have made kale chane masala at my home and ended with some leftover kale chane. Was stumped for a while and came with this interesting kale chane ke kebab. Everyone just love the kebab, so thought of sharing this recipe with you. Might be possible some of you had also ended with kale chane masala at your home.
Kale Chane / Chickpeas is a healthy legume and this kebab recipe is an interesting version made with it. Kale Chane ke Kebab is a spicy snack that you can have anytime. This snack recipe will be an instant hit in the kitty parties and get-together.
1 cup Black Chickpeas (left over dry chickpeas masala)
1/2 cup Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
1 Tbsp Khoya (Mawa)
2 Tbsp Mint Leaves Finely Chopped
1 tsp Green Chilli Finely Chopped
1/2 cup Hung Curd
Pinch Red Chilli Powder
Salt to taste
Ghee For Shallow Fry
* Take 1 cup Dry Black Chickpeas masala and mash into a smooth paste using masher.
* Add cottage cheese, khoya, salt ( if required), 1 tbsp mint leaves. Mix well to make a smooth dough.
* Now make small shaped kebab from this mixture.
* Heat sufficient ghee in a pan, shallow fry the kebab until golden brown from both the sides.
* Take hung curd, add 1 tbsp chopped mint, green chilli, red chilli powder and salt to taste. Mix well.
* Now in a serving plate place the kebab and garnish it with hung curd on the top.
* Crispy & smooth Kale Chane ke Kebab is ready to eat.