5 Home Made Face Packs To Get Glowing Skin In Monsoon
By: Pinki Wed, 20 June 2018 12:06:36
During the monsoon you need to pay attention to your skin as it can react to humidity and dampness present in the atmosphere. If you suddenly notice oily skin and acne blast on your face, then don’t worry.
* Sandalwood pack
1 tbsp crushed sandalwood
1/4 cup of rose water
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Mix all the above ingredients together to make a fine, thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your face for 30 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
* Cleanse with oatmeal
3 tsp oatmeal
1 egg white
1 tsp honey
1 tsp curd
- Make a good mixture of the above ingredients and refrigerate for some time.
- Before applying this paste on your skin, clean your face thoroughly.
- Let this paste dry for sometimes. Once dried wash it off with clean water.
* Strawberry therapy
1 tsp brandy
2 tsp breadcrumbs
2 tsp fuller’s earth
- Mash all the strawberries to a fine paste.
- Add all the other ingredients to the mashed strawberries.
- Mix all the ingredients well, to make a fine paste and apply it on your face.
- Wash it off after 20 minutes with a good face wash.
* Mint or banana pack
- Grind some handful of mint leaves to a fine paste and mash half a banana.
- Mix both these paste together and apply it on your face.
- Keep this paste on for 10 minutes and wash off with warm water.
* Facial scrub
Rice flour or ground almonds
- Mix some rice flour or ground almonds with cure to make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste before going to bed, to remove all dirt and impurities for 15 minutes.
- Scrub the paste on your face, when it is dried to remove the paste.