5 Quick Home Remedies To Treat Back Acne
By: Kratika Wed, 22 June 2022 9:55 PM
Acne on the back or back acne can be due to some hormonal triggers or some other factors like hygiene, tight clothing, sebaceous glands, dandruff etc. Over secretive sebaceous glands which can clog the pores and when they are infected by bacteria, it forms back acne. Back acne can restrict you from wearing the deep back neck or backless dresses or making the up do hairstyles. Apart from them these acne on the back can also be painful while you sleep on the back. So, here are some home remedies and beauty tips to get rid of the back acne naturally at home.
# Neem leaves for back acne
Neem is the best anti bacterial and anti microbial product to use for the acne whether it’s on the face or on the back or any other part of the body. Neem pack cures the acne and pimples on back naturally without any dryness or irritation.
How to use neem from back pimples?
- Take 15-20 neem leaves and put them in a blender along with little water.
- Once you get a paste. Apply that paste on the back covering the area where there are acne.
- Leave for 20 minutes and then wash off or take a shower rather.
Another way to use neem for getting rid of the acne on the back is by taking a neem extract infused water. Take some neem oil and pour 2 teaspoonful of oil in the bath water, this will eliminate the pimple infection.
# Lavender oil remedy for clearing acne on the back
Lavender oil has soothing nature and is good for skin and hair. Its anti bacterial properties help in eliminating the bacteria that causes the acne infection. Lavender oil around one teaspoonful can also be added in the bath water to keep the skin moist and hydrated. This also cures the back acne.
Remedy for back acne with lavender oil
- Mix 10 drops for lavender oil with 20 drops of water.
- Apply on the acne the back. Massage gently and it will cure it soon.
# Cinnamon and honey paste for back acne treatment
Cinnamon too has some very great antibacterial properties. Cinnamon has several health benefits also, which we already shared in a post on cinnamon. Cinnamon on the same way is useful for the skin as well. Honey is highly moisturizing and prevents the skin from drying out. Honey too helps curing the acne.
Procedure for this back acne cure remedy
- Take one teaspoonful of cinnamon and honey teaspoonful of honey. Mix both of them well.
- Use this to smear on the back acne and pimples.
- Keep this pack for 20 minutes and wash off.
# Clove Oil for back acne cure
Clove oil has analgesic, anti inflammatory and anti microbial properties. You may have used clove oil for toothache and we have shared recently that clove is used in a lot of pimple creams and acne curing herbal products. So, here too for curing the back acne, clove oil can’t be overlooked.
Use of clove oil for curing back acne
- Take some clove oil and mix this with 6 parts of the water. For e.g. if you’re taking half teaspoonful of clove oil, then add 3 teaspoonful of water.
- Apply this on the acne and gently rub.
- Wear loose clothes so that the oil should not get wiped off.
- We have dilutes the clove oil since it can be too strong for the skin, hence diluting it is good to be used for the back acne cure.
# Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar does so many things for the skin and hair. Apple Cider Vinegar also helps in curing and treating the acne on the back. It can be used as a topical lotion to cure acne and can also be made into a toner. Do you know that Apple Cider Vinegar toners are good for oily acne prone skin. It can be ingested to keep the skin healthy and digestive tract healthy as well. But the quantity should not be much like 3 teaspoonful of Apple Cider Vinegar can be added to a glass of Apple Cider Vinegar.
Apple Cider Vinegar remedy for curing back acne
- Take a cup some distilled water and add half cup of ACV and mix it.
- Store in a bottle and keep in the refrigerator.
- Apply this by taking this toner on a cotton pad and using that on the acne on the back.
- This will soon cure the acne.