5 Ways To Get Rid Of Acne At Home
By: Pinki Sun, 03 May 2020 4:51 PM
Nothing beats the happiness of caressing a soft, smooth, and clear skin. But frequent exposure to dirt and dust can promote the growth of pimples and make your skin dull. Excess oil, impurities, and dead skin cells can give rise to acne on your skin. To protect your skin from the uncalled effects of nature, it is essential to add certain home remedies for acne to your skin care routine.
Here, check out this list of the 5 best remedies for acne treatment at home to obtain soft, healthy, and glowing skin instantly.
* Aloe Vera
The most trustworthy of all Ayurvedic skin treatments, Aloe Vera is a powerhouse of benefits. It is a source of essential vitamins and has significant cleansing and healing properties. The supplement even contains anti-oxidants that help reduce swelling and redness on the skin.
- Take some fresh Aloe Vera gel.
- Apply it on the affected areas.
- Let it stay on the skin overnight.
- Wash your face with cold water in the morning.
* Neem Leaves And Multani Mitti
Neem leaves and Multani mitti face pack is infused with antifungal, antibacterial, and blood purifying properties. The mask protects the skin from pimples and also helps clear the pimple marks effectively.
- Mix 1 teaspoon dried neem powder, 1 teaspoon fuller’s earth, and few drops of rose water.
- Apply the paste over the affected areas.
- Leave it to dry.
- Rinse with water.
Garlic is an antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral ingredient that helps to kill bacteria on the skin. The supplement proactively works to reduce swelling and inflammation and allows the skin to receive more nutrients.
- Peel the garlic cloves.
- Cut the peeled cloves into thin slices.
- Rub it on the affected areas.
- Let it stay for 15-30 minutes.
Toothpaste contains silica that is highly effective in the treatment of pimples and acne. The substance keeps the moisture out and the skin dry. For best results, apply the product to the affected areas before sleeping to see the tremendous effects in the form of reduction of pimple size overnight.
Honey is an excellent skin remedy that eliminates excess dirt and impurities from the skin. It is a natural antibiotic that reduces pimples and heals the skin completely. Moreover, the remedy encourages the growth of fresh tissues and helps soften the scarred ones.
- Blend half a tablespoon of cinnamon or lemon with 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Whip the mixture.
- Apply it to your face and massage.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with water thereafter.