6 Natural Home Remedies To Prevent Stretch Marks
By: Kratika Mon, 19 July 2021 5:42 PM
With pregnancy comes your beautiful baby and odd stretch marks too. that’s wierd. Every one accepts the new change in the body, while some make efforts to wipe off the stretch marks, 90% of women still suffer from stretch marks. When the body grows faster, the skin cannot make up with it. It leads to elasticity of the skin breakage which inturn becomes as stretch marks. When the skin stretches more than its elasticity then forms stretch marks. These are formed on belly, thighs, breast, upper arms in red or purple color. post pregnancy these fade away or becomes silver or pale color.
Collagen is the gel which holds the body together. Collagen gives skin strength, makes elastic and removes dead skin cells. Gelatin are the building blocks to collagen. Gelatin contains amino acids, glycine and proline extracted from grass-fed animals. Formation of more collagen increases elasticity, decreases wrinkles and stretch marks, promotes digestive system, reduces joint pains, reduces gut inflammation.
# Coconut oil
Coconut oil, the cheapest and the most found remedy which every one possess. Coconut oil contains amino fatty acids, by consuming it, improves skin elasticity, removes dead skin cells, increases bowl movement, builds up baby organs.
# Cocoa butter and Shea butter
Cocoa butter or Shea butter are the best hydrating agents which hydrates skin easily, helps in forming new skin, improves elasticity and prevents stretch marks. These contains natural fatty acids which renews skin.
# Olive oil
Olive oil contains vitamin A,D and E. This heals the skin, removes dead skin cells, increases blood circulation and retains skin moisture.
- Many of them suffer from itching during pregnancy, olive oil soothes and heals skin and works on it.
- Take some olive oil.
- Gently massage on the areas and leave for 30 mins.
- Take a bathe This can be done daily.
- Its better to take massage before bath.
# Aloe vera
Aloe vera the king of medicinal plants, contains healing properties, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and anti-inflammatory properties. This works specifically on stretch marks
- take an aloe vera leaf.
- Cut it and extract the gel.
- Apply the gel and leave it for 30 mins.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
- This should be done daily.
# Egg white
Egg white contains protein which heals, rejuvenates skin, removes stretch marks to the large extent.
- Take 2 egg whites and add 3 drops of olive oil for moisture.
- Clean the stretch marks area.
- Apply the lotion and leave it until it becomes dry.
- Wash with lukewarm water Do this daily.