4 DIY Turmeric Face Masks For All Skin Types
By: Pinki Mon, 04 Dec 2023 8:21:12
Turmeric, a cornerstone of Ayurvedic medicine, serves as an incredible asset for skin health and beauty enhancement. Its natural properties act as a shield against environmental aggressors, lending a radiant glow to the body and face. This economical and easily accessible ingredient found in Indian kitchens not only safeguards the skin but also features prominently in significant bridal ceremonies like the haldi ceremony.
The distinctive yellow hue and pigmentation of turmeric work wonders in dispelling tan and rectifying skin imperfections. Curcumin, a compound in turmeric, contributes to reducing skin inflammation and alleviating various skin issues. Combining turmeric or haldi with other natural home remedies can amplify its benefits. Particularly for brides-to-be, aspiring for a radiant and flawless complexion, turmeric face packs or haldi face packs are a treasure trove.
For those yearning for that coveted bridal glow, these face packs infused with turmeric or haldi promise to enhance skin luminosity and ward off potential skin concerns. This article unveils the transformative potential of these packs, ensuring you radiate beauty effortlessly on your big day!
Benefits of Using Turmeric Face Masks, Ubtans and remedies for Brides
- Turmeric is rich in curcumin which act as an anti oxidants which is wonderful to combat the premature aging and stress of cells
- This spice has wonderful ability to whiten the skin by decreasing the melanin
- Moreover, the sun tan and dullness that we notice on the skin is also drastically reduced by the use of turmeric or haldi remedies.
- Turmeric or haldi is also good to get rid of the toxins out of the skin, furthermore this is also beneficial in giving a mild polishing effect on the skin.
- It will also add that glow on your skin that you wish to have on your wedding day hence turmeric face masks are one of the most effective natural remedies for brides.
# Turmeric with Raw milk
This turmeric with milk, is a perfect combo for glowing face on your wedding day. Raw milk and turmeric powder will improve your complexion. It clears all the pimple scars from the face and reduces inflammation of acne. Moreover, this will also get rid of the acne. None of us will want swollen acne on the face right on their wedding day. Here is how to use this to get fairness and glow on bride’s face.
- Take 3 spoons of fresh and cool raw milk. Now add ¼ spoon of turmeric powder.
- Mix both the ingredients well. Clean your face, take a cotton ball and dip it in turmeric pack.
- Apply it onto the face. Massage it for 10 minutes and let it sit for next 10 minutes. Wash it off with cold water.
# Turmeric powder with papaya
We must say that turmeric and papaya is a great combination. Papaya contains vitamin A and essential fatty acids with fiber that maintains skin elasticity and its natural glow. It prevents acne and other bacterial infections very quickly. Turmeric combined with papaya is an excellent fairness pack for brides. It moisturizes your face and adds radiance. Moreover dearies, this will also get rid of the sun tan faster.
- Take a thin slice of papaya and take out its pulp in a bowl.
- Mash it and add a half tablespoon of turmeric powder in it. Add little bit of honey and mix it all.
- Massage this turmeric face mask on the clean face for few minutes.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
# Turmeric powder with lemon juice and almond oil
This is a great effective skin radiance pack that is enriched with vitamin-E, vitamin-C, B complex and vitamin-A. Lemon juice and almond oil are good for dry skin glow.
- Take a bowl and add 2 spoons of lemon juice in it. Now add less than a half spoon of turmeric powder, a natural spice.
- In the end add 1 or 2 spoons of almond oil as per your skin type.
- Mix all the ingredients well and apply it onto your dry face.
- For best results, keep it overnight or for 30 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water. This is for dry skin only.
# Turmeric powder with gram flour and mustard oil
This is a traditional face pack used by brides and young ladies to enhance their skin beauty and its appearance. You can take multiple benefits from thus turmeric ubtan face pack.
- To make this face pack, first of all take a small bowl or cup.
- Add 2 spoons of gram flour in it and mix 1 spoon of mustard oil in the same.
- Coming to the end, mix a pinch of turmeric powder and mix it all using a spoon.
- Massage it onto your face for 10-15 minutes and then wash it cold water.