Drinking Prune Juice Daily Can Cure Many Skin And Hair Problems
By: Pinki Mon, 03 July 2017 1:04:29
Prunes are highly nutritious fruits with a chewy texture and sweet taste. This fruits commonly known for their constipation relieving properties. Prunes, also known as dried plums or (Sukhe Aloo Bukhara) in Hindi, are the dried version of European plums.
1. Prune juice contain minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, etc. which give you a glowing healthy skin.
2. Prunes are rich in vitamin A that plays an important role in skin health. Prune juice is helpful in minimizing these skin troubles. Vitamin A clears your system of certain toxins that can cause skin problems such as wrinkles, acne, and fine lines. It also helps your skin stay moisturized.
3. Minerals plays a key role in providing nourishment to the hair. Minerals provide the essential nutrients to your hair, which in turn give you shiny and lustrous hair and promote hair growth.
4. Prune juice is a rich source of anti-oxidants which help in reducing signs of ageing such as fine line, wrinkles etc. and make your skin look fresh and young.
5. Prune juice is also used as a natural colouring agent by many people all over the world.