11 Simple Exercises To Lose Weight Very Fast
By: Pinki Mon, 19 Oct 2020 3:23:52
One of the biggest concerns in the world today is weight loss. Because of unhealthy eating habits, overeating and lack of exercise; obesity is quite on the increase. People have such busy lives that they hardly have any time to think about their weight. This is one of the reasons why we get lethargic and lazy so often despite getting good sleep. A great way to get rid of this problem is by spending 45 minutes every day on exercise. If you are still confused about what kind of exercise you should do, consider this article as your guide. Here are our some best exercises to lose weight fast at home. These weight loss exercises will help you make the right decision.
# Jump Rope
Lose your weight by using the jump rope. A ten-minute intense jump rope workout can burn about 90 calories. That is a great deal for those who are looking forward to weight loss. Jumping for twenty minutes in the morning and twenty minutes in the evening shall be the ultimate workout you need to burn all the belly and thigh fat. Your might will be shaped, toned and trimmed after this.
# Running Up Stairs
To lose a lot of weight, you must work hard. And to work hard to must put in a lot of effort. A great way to do is by simply running up the stairs. It might look a little easy but is definitely not easy to do. If you are beginner, you can start off with a little warm-up and then run up the stairs for the next ten minutes. Take a break of one minute and go back again. Do this for half n hour every day. You are bound to see great results.
A cool and fun way to lose some weight is by swimming. This one is very effective and has been appreciated widely by all those who try it. If you see some of the best swimmers in the world, you will find that none of them is overweight. All of them have lean and attractive bodies. So if you would like to look like them join a swimming class this summer and get going!
# Barbell Squat
- Keep the feet firm on the floor.
- The shoulder must be at width apart
- Rest the racked barbell very comfortably
- This must be on your upper portion back and not on the neck.
- Hold bar to step outward from barbell rack.
- Now draw the shoulders to the back by tightening it to the core.
- Slowly do squat downward till the quads are just parallel with the level of the ground.
- Accelerate to the up direction in standing position, wait for 1 second, and repeat this.
- Maintain good posture while you do every squat.
- Avoid arching the back for a back injury.
# Dumbbell Swing
- Stand in a wider way with a shoulder in width apart.
- Put dumbbell on floor in the front of stance.
- Now Squat down by tightening the core, and start grabbing the dumbbell using the palm that faces your body.
- Keep the back straight and accelerate the legs in an upward direction.
- Swing your dumbbell towards up till the eye level.
- Keep good posture and put the weight down to the floor in just one motion. Do these 12 reps and also repeat with the opposite arm.
# Lunge Run
- Stand by keeping the feet hip-width in apart and the arms at sides.
- Get back and lower in a back lunge.
- Pump the arms as if you are running for 3-5 seconds.
- Keep the core tight
- Press the front heel to stand again.
- Now quickly do the repetition on the other side.
# Low-Box Burpee
- Stand by facing box or just step with the feet hip as width apart.
- Sit at hips back; now bend the knees by placing the hands over the step.
- Jump both your feet just behind yourself to form a straight line.
- Reverse this movement and return to the standing.
- It is one of the best exercises to lose weight fast.
# Skier Swing
- Stand with the feet hip in width apart
- Knees must be slightly bent
- Hinge in forward to the waist to get lower to the chest to the ground.
- Extend the arms in straight just behind yourself
- Quickly push the hips in forward and also swing the arms overhead
- Rise till the toes
- Reverse this movement to get back to the start.
- Continue quickly in a rhythm pattern.
# Primal Push Up
- Do push up position
- bend the knees
- sit on the hips back and arms straight
- take the weight to the hands
- drive the right foot to forward in a lunge position
- raise the right hand from the ground
- do the reverse of the movement for returning to start
- repeat this on another side.
# Sumo Sky
- Stand on a chair with your feet shoulder in width apart.
- Keep the toes in angled outside
- Take 1 dumbbell in the each hand
- Keep both arms straight over the head
- The hands must face each other
- Upper arms must hug your head.
- Look straight ahead and drop the tailbone to the chair.
- Hover over this in the deep squat by bending the elbows fully just behind you.
- Straighten your legs; squeeze the glutes and also the inner thighs till you stand up.
- Also, straighten the arms and engage triceps.
- Repeat this 10 reps.
- Lie down on the back over the mat.
- Keep feet on the floor with the knees bent.
- Cross the right foot on the left knee by pressing your right knee out.
- Take one dumbbell in the right hand
- Extend the arm in straight position up to the ceiling.
- Press the left foot to the floor
- Lift the hips by tightening your glutes over the top of the movement.
- Keep the right leg in resistance.
- While lifting, slowly now lower dumbbell to the forehead.
- Bend the arm at the elbow.
-Lower the glutes to the floor.
- Straighten your right arm back to the ceiling.
- Keep elbow in a line with the shoulder.
- Do these 10 reps.
- Switch between the legs and arms.